Levels Creative Services officially launched in August, 2017 in Auckland, while completing Micah's first Shopify website (www.papierhq.co.nz) for a client outside of the family business. Micah qualified as a Shopify Expert and Partner and then in 2018 she was selected and completed the Shopify Accelerator Course, in 2019 she was a Shopify Unite Fund Recipient, where Shopify's COO Harley Finkelstein spoke about Levels in his opening keynotes.
"From Conception to Completion"
- 15+ Years in Graphic Design, Writing & Film Production
- 10+ Years in Marketing, Social Media & Client Management
- 5+ Years in Ecommerce & Website Development (Shopify User Since 2011)
- Master of Arts (M.A.) with Distinction & Shopify Expert
- Addicted to Movies, Traveling, Photography, Writing & Positive Psychology
- Fan of Playing Guitar, Philosophy, Sushi, Coke Zero & Bacon Cheeseburgers
- An Eternal Optimist | Always Learning | Always Growing | NZ Made
- Proudly Training Her Therapy Labrador Theo @theos_lab_life
- A Minimalist & Tiny House Owner/Designer @tinyfreedoms
- Founder of the Charity, Ask For Help NZ | www.askforhelp.org.nz | @askforhelpnz